The Sennheiser CX 685 are ideal for athletes looking for headphones that provide superb noise-isolating sound and can withstand lots of movement.
Sennheiser CX 685 Sports
The CX 685 In-Ear Adidas Sport Headphones by Sennheiser are durably designed for music and sports enthusiasts. For continuous active wear they are built from flexible shock-absorbing, sweat-proof and water resistant material.
The in-ear design is engineered to stay in the ear canal during high volume intense sports or workout sessions. The headphones have an EarFin hold design and multiple sized ear-tips that customize to the shape of your ear canal for a comfortable and reliable fit. Secure fit allows noise attenuation to block-out loud distractions to stay focused.
In addition, the rugged para-aramid reinforced cable is attached for strength and reliability. At the end of the cable a 1/8″ (3.5mm) mini stereo plug connection is compatible with iPod, iPhone, iPad and MP3 players.
- Various-sized ear-tips for individualized comfort.
- EarFin secure custom fit for comfort during workouts.
- Cleaning tool for a detailed cleaning of hard to reach areas.
- Carry bag for safety and protection during transportation.
- Attachable cable clip to connect on a jacket, pants or shirt during workout to minimize tangles.
Type In-Ear Frequency Not specified by manufacturer Sensitivity Not specified by manufacturer Impedance 16 ohms Total Harmonic Distortion <0.5% Connectors 1/8″ (3.5 mm) Mini stereo plug Cable Length 47″ (1.2 m) Weight 3.52 oz (100 g)