sE Electronics RFX Reflection Filter + X1A mic
It’s a perfect pair with a massive saving…
sE Electronics Reflexion RFX Filter
The sE Electronics Reflexion Filter X gives you access to sE’s patented acoustic filter technology at an incredibly affordable price. For the RF-X, sE developed new materials that are lightweight yet rugged enough to stand up to the most demanding work environments. An outer composite panel, a wool fabric layer, an air gap layer, and an inner acoustic-foam layer form a unique, 4-layer design that imparts near-zero sonic coloration to your tracks. Get great-sounding recordings without breaking the bank, with the sE Electronics Reflexion Filter X.
sE Electronics RF-X Features at a Glance:
- sE’s patented acoustic filter technology at an incredibly affordable price
- Rugged enough to stand up to the most demanding work environments
- 4-layer design gives your tracks near-zero sonic coloration
- Lightweight body and clamp assembly for easy, streamlined operation
Get great-sounding tracks, with sE Electronics’ Reflexion Filter X!
The X1 A
This Mic Shatters the Price-to-performance Barrier
sE Electronics hits another home run with the X1 A large-diaphragm cardioid condenser microphone. The X1 A’s upgraded capsule sounds great. Accuracy, dynamics, well-balanced frequency response – they’re all there. Overhauled electronics manifest unbelievable sonic performance, especially at this price. A -20dB pad switch extends your dynamic range; although, given the X1 A’s excellent SPL handling, you may not need it very often. A 100Hz highpass filter eliminates rumble and other unwanted low-frequency sounds. A gold-plated XLR connector ensures that the sE Electronics X1 A large-diaphragm cardioid condenser microphone will maintain a solid, reliable connection for years to come.
sE Electronics X1 A Large-diaphragm Cardioid Condenser Microphone Features:
- Upgraded capsule and overhauled electronics yield accuracy, dynamics, and well-balanced frequency response
- -20dB pad switch extends your dynamic range for capturing loud close-miked sources
- 100Hz highpass filter eliminates rumble and other unwanted low-frequency sounds
- 150dB of SPL handling tackles guitar cabs, brass instruments, drums, and other loud sources
- Gold-plated XLR connector ensures a solid, reliable connection
- Durable all-metal housing and premium finish
- Includes a rock-solid swivel mic clip and thread adapter that fits nearly any mic stand
The sE Electronics X1 A large-diaphragm condenser is a beginner mic that you’ll keep forever.