Dynamic Vocal Microphone with Supercardioid Pickup Pattern, Neodymium Element, Internal Shockmount, 80Hz-12kHz Frequency Response, and Included Case
Serious Performance on Vocals, Serious Value!
Call Samson’s Q7 dynamic vocal microphone into service when you want fine detail in your live vocal performances. This vocal microphone has been precision-designed to deliver clean, articulate, undistorted vocals — even when it faces extremely powerful singers. Beyond that, Samson gave the Q7 a tight supercardioid pickup pattern, which helps you avoid potentially show-ruining problems with feedback. The supercardioid pickup pattern keeps the Q7 focused on the source directly in front of it, rejecting signals from its rear and sides. The makes the Samson Q7 perfect for performances with multiple onstage instruments.
Samson Q7 Dynamic Vocal Microphone at a Glance:
- Gives you detailed vocal performances, while fighting feedback
- Rugged metal construction and internal shockmount improve durability and sound quality
Gives you detailed vocal performances, while fighting feedback
The Samson Q7 dynamic vocal microphone has been carefully designed to translate vocal performances with detail and clarity. Its high level of accuracy and audio performance is due in part to its low-mass, neodymium element. What’s more, the Q7 features a linear frequency response for excellent reproduction, and it’s also designed to withstand high sound pressure levels from powerful singers. Beyond all that, the Samson Q7 dynamic vocal microphone features a tight supercardioid pattern. This pickup pattern helps the Q7 to reduce feedback as well as reject signals that don’t originate from directly in front of it — a definite benefit if other vocalists and musicians are performing onstage.
Rugged metal construction and internal shockmount improve durability and sound quality
Samson’s Q7 dynamic vocal microphone features a rugged zinc alloy die-casting case, so it can withstand knocks and dings through years of use. What’s more, the Samson Q7 features an internal shockmounted element, which helps to reduce handling noise while also protecting the delicate equipment inside the microphone.
Samson Q7 Dynamic Vocal Microphone Features:
- Excellent vocal microphone for stage performances
- High-output, low-impedance design
- Sensitive neodymium dynamic microphone element picks up all the details
- Supercardioid pickup pattern helps to avoid feedback
- Extended-range frequency response for optimum reproduction
- Multi-axis shockmounted element reduces handling noise
- Gold-plated XLR connector
- Includes a microphone clip and a foam-lined, impact-resistant carrying case
Samson Q7 Dynamic Vocal Microphone Specifications:
- Type: Dynamic
- Frequency Response: 80Hz-12kHz
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Output Impedance: 200 ohms
- Sensitivity: -54 dBV/Pa (2.2 mv/pa)
- Connector: 3-pin gold plated balanced XLR male
- Diameter: 2.09″
- Total Length: 6.09″
- Weight: 12 oz.
The Samson Q7 dynamic vocal microphone delivers outstanding stage vocals!
|Output Impedance||200 ohms|
|Included Accessories||Stand mount, Carry case|