Groove Production Control Surface and 24-bit/96kHz USB 2.0 Audio Interface with Groove Production Software, 8GB of Samples, and Komplete 11 Select Plug-in Bundle – Mac/PC AAX Native, VST, AU
A host of powerful MK3 features
With Maschine MK3 comes an array of powerful features. A built-in 24-bit/96kHz audio interface allows you to capture patterns and sequences with your DAW. A pair of high-resolution full-color displays allows for precision sample slicing, sound tweaking, note editing, mixing, browsing, and more. Two-handed drumming is a breeze, thanks to larger pads, and touch-sensitive knobs make tweaking parameters just as easy. Browsing, navigating, and adjusting levels and balance is fast and intuitive, by virtue of a four-directional push encoder. And you can power Maschine with the included power supply or via USB.
A smart combination of hardware and software
The Maschine hardware is both an instrument and a controller in one. Sixteen color-coded, velocity-sensitive pads let you intuitively make beats, tweak sounds, create patterns and sequence whole songs with the powerful Maschine software. Two large, high-resolution displays with eight corresponding rotary encoders, buttons, and transport controls integrate perfectly with the Maschine software. Advanced AU and VST plug-in hosting capabilities give you unheard-of music-making power, and an integrated NIS sound browser provides complete integration with Komplete 11. With this advanced categorical browser, you can find the perfect sound in seconds — even if you have the entire Komplete 11 Ultimate library loaded.
Easy song creation, remixing, and performance capabilities
Maschine’s pattern-oriented concept frees you from the limits of linear arrangement. Build songs by layering patterns into scenes you can rearrange on the fly. Maschine offers external sampling via its built-in audio interface as well as internal re-sampling, precise editing and slicing, auto-mapping, effects and an ultra-convenient browser — all perfectly attuned to the hardware controller. Powerful sample editing tools let you go beyond groove arrangement, turning Maschine into a full sample editing workstation as well as groove production tool. At AMA, we’ve found that Maschine’s amazing slicing tools do everything classic groove production samplers can do and much, much more!
Over 8GB of production-ready drums, instruments, and loops
Maschine comes loaded with over 8GB of production-ready sounds and patterns. You get fat drum kits and state-of-the-art synthesizer sounds, including vintage MPC 60 kits and classic synth samples from the Moog Voyager, Korg MS 20, and Juno 60. You also get pristine acoustic instrument loops that have been sliced and tagged for your convenience. Maschine features studio-quality effects too, ranging from dynamics processors to beat-mashers, plus mastering tools and a Grain Stretch effect. And to top it all off, Maschine includes the Native Instruments Komplete 11 Select plug-in bundle, which includes 11 excellent Komplete titles.
Komplete 11 Select software bundle
Maschine controllers include Komplete 11 Select. Komplete 11 Select is provided as a download after your Maschine hardware registration.
- Massive Virtual analog synthesizer
- Monark Iconic mono synth
- The Gentleman Classic upright piano
- Drumlab Sampled / synthesized percussion
- Reaktor Prism Polyphonic synthesizer
- Scarbee Mark 1 Electric piano
- Retro Machines 20+ legendary vintage synths
- Vintage Organs Sampled classic organs
- West Africa Percussion library
- Solid Bus Comp Powerful compressor
- Replika Pro-quality delay
Ableton Link integration for reliable synchronization
Experience the collaborative freedom of Ableton Link with Maschine! Lock multiple systems to a common timeline. Change tempo globally across systems. Enjoy spontaneous jamming, collaborative creation, and synchronized performances.
Native Instruments Maschine MK3 Features:
- NEW Built-in 24-bit/96kHz audio interface allows you to capture patterns and sequences with your DAW
- NEW 2 high-resolution full-color displays allow for precision sample slicing, sound tweaking, note editing, mixing, browsing, and more
- NEW Larger pads and touch-sensitive knobs make 2-handed drumming and tweaking parameters easy
- NEW 4-directional push encoder makes browsing, navigating, and adjusting levels and balance fast and intuitive
- NEW Powered with the included power supply or via USB
- Innovative software/hardware hybrid groove production and performance system
- Combines intuitive sequencer, sampler and high-quality effects with comprehensive hands-on control
- Dedicated controller with 16 multicolor pads, 47 buttons, and 9 rotary encoders for playing, recording, sequencing, automation and arrangement lets you keep your eyes off your monitor
- Smart Strip for strumming notes, pitch bending sounds, performing with FX, and more
- Includes all basic groove-production features such as step sequencing, real-time recording, note repeat, slicing, and auto-mapping
- Hosts VST and AU plug-ins for adding even more production power to your rig
- Easily find kits, instruments, samples, and effects with the tag-based browser
- Intuitive automation recording and step automation editing lets you create complex sounds
- Sample compatibility includes Akai MPC 500, 1000, 2000(XL), 2500, 3000, and 4000 program import
- Threshold detection makes sampling from external and internal sources easy
- Works as a plug-in in virtually any application that supports AAX, VST, AU, or RTAS formats
- Extensive MIDI I/O allows you to sequence your external MIDI gear with Maschine and vice versa
- Easy drag-and-drop pattern export lets you easily transfer MIDI and audio directly to your DAW’s timeline
- Group Macro Controls let you assign any parameter of the dedicated group to the controller’s 8 knobs
- Dedicated MIDI-mapping software makes using the Maschine controller with other applications and instruments easy tips.