- 61-note MIDI Keyboard Controller with Aftertouch
- 16 Backlit Drum Pads, 9 Faders, 8 Encoders
- XY Pad, Expression Pedal Input
- and Bundled Software
M Audio Code 61USB midi controller
The Control You Need
Take full command of your DAW with the M-Audio Code 61 MIDI keyboard controller. The Code 61 rocks a buttery 61-note semi-weighted keybed with aftertouch, 16 assignable backlit drum pads, an XY pad, nine faders, and eight rotaries. There’s also a six-digit LED display, so you’re never in dark, status-wise. Of course, there’s a sustain pedal input, but you also get an expression pedal input, so you can filter sweep those massive two-handed chords. Factor in the bundled software and striking Mondrian-esque visuals that’ll look great onstage, and you’ve got a winning package.
Enjoy complete controlIn addition to the superb keyboard, the M-Audio Code 61’s multi-function, backlit drum pads let you roll beats, warp arpeggios, launch clips in Ableton, and curb the potential for mayhem that lurks beneath the surface of every complex DAW setup. Code 61’s controls offer Mackie Control and HUI modes, and the buttons are assignable to macro ASCII commands, letting you use your favorite DAW macros at the push of a button. And you can mix and match modes – the XY pad, for instance, can concurrently run Mackie Control on one axis, and HUI on the other! With immediate access to your DAW’s transport, mixer, and plug-ins, you’ll enjoy increased productivity and focus, resulting in better music. And that’s something we can all get behind.
Works with all major DAWSThe M-Audio Code 61 work with all major DAWs, plug-in instruments and effects. Its comprehensive controls automatically map to popular DAWs such as Ableton Live, Apple GarageBand, Apple Logic, Pro Tools, and Steinberg Cubase, so you’re ready to rock, right out of the box. Code 61 ships with a comprehensive software package that includes Ableton Live Lite and AIR Music Technology’s Loom and Hybrid 3 virtual synths.
M-Audio Code 61 MIDI Keyboard Controller Features:
- Professional-feel semi-weighted keybed with aftertouch and four assignable zones
- 16 fully assignable backlit drum pads
- XY pad
- USB Bus powered for portability and ease of use
- 5-pin MIDI I/O for control of your favorite hardware synths
- Fully assignable controls with Mackie Control and HUI modes
- Buttons are assignable to macro ASCII commands
- Expression and Sustain pedal inputs
- Six-digit LED display
- Comprehensive software package includes:
- Ableton Live Lite
- AIR Music Technology Loom
- AIR Music Technology Hybrid 3
Get complete control, with the M-Audio Code 61!
|Pads||16 x Velocity-sensitive Backlit Pads|
|Number of Keys||61|
|Type of Keys||Semi-weighted|
|Other Controllers||Pitchbend, Mod Wheel, XY Pad|
|Dedicated Transport Control||Yes|
|USB||1 x Type B|
|OS Requirements – Mac||OS X 10.7.5 or later|
|OS Requirements – PC||Windows 7 or later|
|Power Supply||Bus Powered|