KORG PA 300 Arranger keyboard
Out of stock
Out of stock
Listen and Believe
The Pa300 is the latest keyboard in the KORG Pa series of internationally acclaimed and bestselling musical arrangers. It’s compact, inexpensive and powerful, with the most up-to-date collection of quality sounds and Styles. Using the built in Styles, you can quickly and easily play along with a backing band or even create your own music. The Pa300 is not only fun to play any time you like, but it’s the ideal way for people of all ages to write and perform music!
- Enhanced RX (Real eXperience) sound engine offers improved realism and vivid sound
- Massive internal Factory PCM equivalent to the best-selling Pa600
- Elegantly designed and compact plastic cabinet includes a pristine amplification system
- 5” TouchView color TFT display
- Easy layout and intuitive graphical interface with Search function for easy retrieval of any musical resource or file
- Over 310 factory Styles, each including 3 Intros/Endings, 4 variations and 4 Fill In + Break, plus 8 Favorite and 3 User banks for storage of your favorite Styles. Enhanced Guitar Mode 2 provides even more realistic guitar parts.
- Improved GM set for Standard MIDI Files, MP3 player with Transpose and Tempo Change, compatibility with popular Lyric formats including graphical (+G), Text Viewer and Score.
- 4 Stereo Master Effects (125 FX algorithms)
- Fully programmable SongBook database based on Styles, SMF, Karaoke and MP3 files with instant recall of any song setting. User-definable custom lists, plus Filtering and Ordering options.
A full complement of Effects
A final 4 band parametric EQ is added to the sound output of the Pa300. Everything can be processed by this powerful and musically refined EQ, easily adapting the sound to your musical taste or correcting a problematic live context.
Styles are professional quality
We add further realism to your performance with four Fills/ Breaks plus 3 Intros and 3 Endings. More flexibility is added by the choice of different transposition tables, and the stunning Guitar Mode 2 adds a totally new perspective to Style Guitar tracks. *If you require a special Style collection, simply record and edit your own Styles on board.
*To use this functionality, you need to install operating system v.1.5.0 or higher.
Composition support functions
Compact, yet powerful
Easy to use
There are two interface modes so that a musician of any level can start making great music quickly: Easy and Expert. The Easy mode shows only the most important controls, while keeping a clean and straightforward interface, useful for beginners or playing live. Nothing stands between you and your professional performance. Of course, in Expert mode you have full editing control.
Your live performances will work the way you want, and when you do not remember where a file, a Song or a Style was saved, just use the Search function to let Pa300 find it for you.
Play any song and view as traditional music notation
The Pa300 onboard player can read MID, KAR and MP3 files. It can also read lyrics and chords from all these file types. Traditional score viewing is also available for those who prefer to read music.
The Score Viewer displays the lead track (or any other track) as clear and plain traditional musical notations with notes or chords, together with lyrics and chord abbreviations. Chord names can also be seen in English and Italian. For those learning music, we also added a function to show note names next to each note.
KORG Arrangers are the only keyboards available with so many controls to make playing easier than ever.
(*STS – Single Touch Settings are memories that recall sounds for all the keyboard tracks (Upper 1, 2, 3 & Lower).)
With the SongBook Editor you can easily view, create and edit your KORG Pa-Series SongBook entries and custom lists using a Windows based computer.