5-Channel Digital DJ Mixer with Sampler, 4 FX Sections, Dual BPM Counters and MIDI
Behringer Digital Pro Mixer DDM4000
Rule the Night
The Behringer Digital Pro Mixer DDM4000 gives you great sound and a robust featureset to keep your audiences on their feet. You get two mic inputs, four phono/line stereo channels, 3-band EQ, a beat-synchronized sampler, 4 multi-FX sections, two BPM counters, a dual-mode digital crossfader with flexible curve adjustment, a S/PDIF output, a full-featured MIDI controller, and instant recall of your last mixer setup. With all this cutting-edge artillery in your arsenal, you’ll rule the night. Check out the Behringer Digital Pro Mixer DDM4000.
Behringer Digital Pro Mixer DDM4000 5-Channel Digital DJ Mixer at a Glance:
- Killer Crossfades
- Sample this
- Effects galore
Killer CrossfadesThe heart of a DJ mixer is its crossfader. The Behringer Digital Pro Mixer DDM4000’s crossfader can be assigned to your choice of channels 1-4, and features a 3-band EQ Kill button on either side. You can adjust he crossfader’s curve sensitivity, and in the improbable event that you wear it out, the crossfader itself is replaceable.
Sample thisThe Behringer Digital Pro Mixer DDM4000 packs a BPM-synced sampler, letting you record a snippet of incoming audio and loop it continuously – without dropping the beat! Once your sampler loop is rolling, you can queue up the next tracks and mix them back in seamlessly. Very cool.
Effects galoreThe Behringer Digital Pro Mixer DDM4000’s dual FX section includes Behringer’s BPM counting technology that lets the mixer read and display the BPM of 2 different inputs and apply BPM-synchronized effects. Stun your audiences with beat-synched slapback, or get creative with bitcrusher, reverb, delay, pitch shift – and more! The Behringer Digital Pro Mixer DDM4000 gives you the power to rule the night.
Behringer Digital Pro Mixer DDM4000 5-Channel Digital DJ Mixer Features:
- Great-sounding, full-featured 32-bit digital DJ mixer
- Featureset includes: beat-synchronized sampler, 4 multi-FX sections, 2 BPM counters, digital crossfader, MIDI
- Four phono/line stereo channels letting you connect up to eight signal sources simultaneously
- Teo microphone inputs, each with Gain, EQ, Talk function and FX
- 4 stereo channels with Gain and programmable parametric 3-band EQ with Kill function
- Personalize your performance with fader curve control and flexible crossfader assignment
- Includes a fully featured MIDI controller for your DJ software
- Onboard sampler with beat-controlled loop function, pitch control, sampler FX, and crossfader start option
- 2 assignable, BPM-synchronized FX engines (Reverb, Flanger, Bitcrusher, Resonator, etc.)
- Accurate, fast BPM counters for automatic BPM synchronization of sampler, FX, crossfader and external drum machines
- Digital crossfader with flexible curve adjustment, reverse button and automatic, BPM-synchronized crossfading
- Dual-mode crossfader with innovative frequency-selective crossfading
- Dedicated headphones section includes PFL mix/split and bass/snare boost functions
- Recall your last mixer setting at the push of a button
- Digital S/PDIF output for direct recording of your performance
- Rack mount brackets included
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
Keep your audience ravin’ with the Behringer Digital Pro Mixer DDM4000!
|Channels||4 + mic|
|Analog Inputs||4 x stereo RCA line, 4 x stereo RCA phono, 2 x XLR mic|
|Analog Outputs||2 x XLR, 3 x stereo RCA, 1 x XLR subwoofer|
|Digital Outputs||1 x stereo coaxial S/PDIF|
|Headphones||1 x 1/4″ TRS|
|Other I/O||MIDI In/Out/Thru|
|Faders||4 x 45mm throw|
|Crossfader||Replaceable crossfader with full crossover adjustment and innovative frequency-selective crossfading|
|EQs||3-band with -32dB kills at crossfader|
|Effects||2 x freely assignable and BPM-synchronized, high-quality effects engines plus BPM counters|