- Simple to Set-Up and Ready To Use
- In Built Lesson Functions
- Illuminating LED Pads
- Multiple Connectivity Options
- Includes, Sticks, Pedals and Cables
Alesis DM Lite Electronic Drum Kit *Sold Out*
Out of stock
Out of stock
The Alesis DM Lite has all drum and cymbal pads mounted to the pre-assembled, height adjustable, 4 post rack making set-up quick and easy. With 200 sounds, a built in drum coach, play along patterns and exercises it’s a great tool for anyone wanting to learn or improve upon their skills.
Using the 1/4″ outputs, the DM Lite Kit can be connected to an amp or sound system for performance or the 1/8″ headphone output is ideal for quiet practice. An 1/8″ aux input is also included allowing you to connect your MP3 device and rock out to your favourite tracks. You can even connect via USB for integration with popular recording programs and virtual instruments.
Instant Drum Kit
The DM Lite is quick and easy to set up so you can start playing almost instantly. The pre-assembled 4 post rack comes with all pads in place. Simply unfold the arms and use the quick release fittings to set the height to match your size and style – no tools required! The wiring snakes connects all of the pads, cymbals and pedals to the DM Lite module and drumsticks are included.
Practice and Build Skills
The 200 drum and percussion sounds loaded onto the Alesis DM Lite make 10 ready to play pre set kits. However, inside the DM Lite module you’ll also find the built in coach feature, 30 play along tracks and metronome to help you perfect your skills.
The DM Lite Kit includes one snare pad and three toms. Three cymbal pads are also provided – hi-hat, crash and ride. When each pad or cymbal is hit the internal blue LED lights up adding an extra dimension to any performance. The pads also flash in response to the lessons and onboard patterns which is a valuable visual learning tool.
Included Drum Pedals
Two foot pedals are included with the Alesis DM Lite. The first is a high-hat open/closed momentary control pedal and the second is a velocity sensitive piezo controlled kick trigger pedal. This is unlike simple on/off kick pedals as this dynamic pedal translates the player’s force into volume for a more realistic kick drum performance.
- Complete kit with pre-assembled rack has you playing in minutes
- LED Illuminated drum and cymbal pads enhance built-in learning features
- DM Lite drum module allows custom kit configurations and modifications
- DM Lite drum module with built-in drum coach with play-along patterns and 30 songs
- 10 ready-to-play classic and modern kits?over 200 drum and cymbal sounds
- 1/8″ stereo aux input for jamming to your favorite tracks
- USB/MIDI connection for use with audio recording software and virtual instruments
- 1/4″ stereo outs connect to any sound system
- 1/8″ headphone out for private practice
- Includes drumsticks, all required cables, mounting hardware, and power supply
DM Lite Module
- 1/4″ main left and right outputs
- 1/8″ stereo headphone output
- 1/8″ aux input
- Trigger cable snake connector
- USB MIDI port
- Power supply input (power supply included)
- DM Lite Drum Sound Module with Power Supply
- 7.5″ Blue LED Illuminated Round Drum Trigger Pads
- Snare (x1) + Toms (x3)
- 10″ Blue LED Illuminated Triangular Cymbal Trigger Pads
- Hi Hat (x1) + Crash (x1) + Ride (x1)
- Hi-Hat Controller Pedal
- Provides Momentary Open/Closed Operation
- Kick Drum Trigger Pedal
- Velocity-Sensitive Internally Mounted Dynamic Piezo Sensor
- Preassembled 4-Post Rack with All Mounting Hardware
- Convenient Cable Snake and Required Cables
- Assembly Guide
- User Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual