88-key Digital Piano with 20 Piano Voices, 60 Preset Songs, Record Mode, 50 Accompaniment Patterns, Lesson Mode, Transpose Control, Built-in Metronome, USB-MIDI, MIDI DIN Output, Aux 1/4″ Output, 2 x 1/4″ Headphone Outputs, and Stereo 1/4″ Aux Input – Sustain Pedal Included
A Piano for Home, Stage, or Studio
Alesis’ Coda 88-key keyboard is a great instrument for anyone – beginner to pro. The Coda’s MIDI connectivity, easy setup, and transportability are the things you depend on as a pro player. A built-in metronome, dual headphone outputs, and a split keyboard lesson mode give beginners flexibility and a real instrument to learn and practice on. Both will enjoy the AIR and SONiVOX-designed sounds, 50 accompaniment patterns to play along with, built-in effects, and full 88-key playability. When you consider all that this keyboard can do along with its affordability, the Alesis Coda is a total package instrument.
Alesis Coda 88-key Keyboard at a Glance:
- Grand playability in a portable package
- Expand your sonic palette with virtual instruments
- Features and sounds keep you excited about playing
Grand playability in a portable packageWhether you’re just beginning your relationship with piano or you’ve been tickling the ivories for years, playability is the number one concern of everyone who buys a digital piano. Or maybe you’re looking to replace the outdated piano at your church, school, or theater. With a full-size keyboard, the Coda is ideal for any application while staying perfectly portable.
Expand your sonic palette with virtual instrumentsThe Coda is more than just a full-featured 88-key digital piano. Using the USB connection, you can connect directly to your computer and have complete control of your favorite standalone or plug-in virtual instruments.
Features and sounds keep you excited about playingThere’s a lot more to the Coda than meets the eye. If you’re looking for an enjoyable way to practice rhythm, use the onboard metronome or get creative and jam along to one of the 50 accompaniment styles – the Coda is great if you’re a beginner learning to play with other musicians or a pro adding an extra element to your live performances or sussing out new song ideas. You’ll have 20 great-sounding, realistic built-in voices you can use singularly or layered, some of which are exclusives from virtual instrument powerhouses AIR and SONiVOX. It’s hard to find this kind of versatility and value from one instrument.
Alesis Coda 88-key Keyboard Features:
- Full 88-key keyboard covers the full piano range
- 20 built-in voices with ability to split or layer two voices simultaneously
- Play along with 60 preset songs to learn and practice
- Record and listen back to your performance with the user record mode
- Duet mode with 50 accompaniment patterns such as Slow Rock, Vienna Waltz, and more
- Exclusive built-in sounds from industry-leading virtual instrument developers AIR and SONiVOX
- Lesson mode divides the keyboard into two areas with the same pitch and voice
- Built-in DSP with user-adjustable EQ, Reverb, and Chorus FX
- Transpose up and down functions
- Built-in metronome for practicing your timing and rhythm
- USB-MIDI and MIDI DIN output gives you access to and control of virtual instruments
- Dual 1/4″ headphone outputs for quiet practice and lessons
- Stereo 1/4″ aux input for playing along with external equipment
- Includes sustain pedal
Great sound, 88-key playability, and virtual instrument control with the affordable Alesis Coda!