It’s finally here! The ultimate professional four-channel controller designed specifically for Serato DJ.
The Pioneer DDJ-SZ is the first Pioneer controller to closely match the experience of a CDJ-2000nexus and DJM-900nexus setup for the most intuitive DJ experience. Features include full size, aluminium jog wheels inherited from the CDJ-2000NXS, illuminated, super accurate digital track position indicators, large Performance Pads with customisable multi-coloured LEDs and two USB sound cards for ultra-smooth DJ change-over.
The DDJ-SZ packs in most of the technology found on a Pioneer CDJ-2000 and DJM-900nexus setup and has been designed to work hand in hand with the many features in Serato DJ.
For an in-depth overview of the DDJ-SZ be sure to watch this video:
KEY FEATURES OF THE DDJ-SZ:
• Full sized (206mm) CDJ style jog wheels with digital sticker and cue point countdown.
• Performance Pads with multi-coloured LEDs that can be set to reflect cue point colours set in Serato DJ.
• Two USB sound cards for smooth DJ change-over.
• Support for DVS control that allows DJs to connect CDJs or Turntables, and use Serato NoiseMap™ Control Vinyl or CDs to operate Serato DJ. The DDJ-SZ can also be used as a standalone four-channel mixer.
• High quality hardware FX & Filters on each channel including brand new Oscillator (Noise, Siren, Cymbal and Horn) – as well as the popular Sound Colour FX (Pitch, Echo, Jet and Filter).
• High quality audio circuitry that delivers a professional sound.